[OM] Recommendations for a camera+laptop commute-to-work bag

Subject: [OM] Recommendations for a camera+laptop commute-to-work bag
From: "J. Van Brimmer" <om1md@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 03:57:15 -0800
Hello All,

I need a bag that will accommodate a 15" laptop, plus one SLR body
(OM1n), with a lens attached, plus maybe one or two other lenes, some
film, filters, etc. And enough room left over for various office stuff,
like a file folder or two. I mainly want to use this bag for commuting
back and forth to work. I also carry a cell phone, a PDA, a calculator,
a small Maglight, and other small items. I've been looking at the Tenba
Shootout Photo/Laptop Courier:
http://www.tenba.com/pc-887-6-shootout-photolaptop-courier.aspx

Or the Naneu Tango:
http://www.naneupro.com/products/mo-t/#

I like the Tenba Courier bag, but I'm concerned if it has enough
pockets for all of my small stuff. And, I can't seem to find a review
of it online anywhere. Also, I can't tell by the photos or the
description if it has dividers in the camera section.

There's a good review of the Naneu Tango on CamBags here:
http://www.cambags.com/camera_bag_mainpage.htm

The only thing that concerns me about this bag is the reviewers comment
that padding for the laptop is minimal.

I know that Crumpler bags are very popular, but I didn't see one I
liked that would work as a laptop + photo + briefcase commute-to-work
type of bag. But, I've never looked at any of them close up either.

Does anyone have any experience with any of these bags, or have a
recommendation for a bag to suit these needs? I don't want a backpack
style bag, I prefer a shoulder/messenger style.

Thank you,
Jerry