[OM] Looking for 40-150 (new one)

Subject: [OM] Looking for 40-150 (new one)
From: "Alan" <atk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 1 Feb 2008 17:21:48 -0000
I'm looking for a cheap 40-150 (the new one). Drop a note if you have one for
sale (I live in usa/boston). Conversely, if someone wants a 410 or 510 but
not the 40-150 we could buy a 2lens kit and split the difference between
a the camera without and with the lens (i.e, the lens is cheaper for me the
camera with one lens) is cheaper for you.

(I would buy a kit over the lens if i were buying the lens new because the
kit is cheap and the lens is expensive - bleh - that's marketing :) )

Alan