[OM] Re: Recommendations for a camera+laptop commute-to-work bag

Subject: [OM] Re: Recommendations for a camera+laptop commute-to-work bag
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 10:20:48 -0800
I came across a nicely designed, well-made small bag from Think Tank
Photo at Glazers, then went on line and saw these larger ones:
<http://www.thinktankphoto.com/ttp_product_UrbnDsgs.php
 > which might fit your needs.

I use one of these (Chromebags Duma) in Kevlar daily for essentially
the same purpose: <http://www.chromebags.com:80/products/bags/show/27/
 >.  No camera-specific padding inside, but I keep my OM-1 and lenses
in soft cases. Very cool looking bag.  I'd consider putting a couple
Domke padded inserts in if I wanted faster access to the camera gear.

Rob in Seattle