[OM] Re: Recommendations for a camera+laptop commute-to-work bag

Subject: [OM] Re: Recommendations for a camera+laptop commute-to-work bag
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 19:17:09 -0800
Jan Steinman wrote:

> That's why I prefer to use a baby changing bag. No one's gonna steal
> one of those!

Maybe on your island. Doesn't work so well any more in the lands of the
yuppie mothers. They, including a friend just about to have her second,
use the auxiliary pockets in the diaper bags as their purses, full of
money, credit cards, Palm/Blackberries, etc. And the snatch and grab
folks know it. You wouldn't believe what travels in hers.

And the strollers (prams)! I'm sure she has more money in a couple those
than I paid for my first car - adjusted for inflation. theymay be more
complex, too.

Moose