[OM] Re: Fun with Photoshop

Subject: [OM] Re: Fun with Photoshop
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 18:14:35 +0000
Sorry, Winsor.  I bookmarked the site as being really quite useful,
but forgot to let you know that I had; thank you.

As for the humour, I found the first one quite funny, but the 3rd one
got just a little too abusive for my liking, even a bit silly.  But
the underlying messages remain useful for me.

Chris