[OM] Re: Leaping lizards, Batman, was I asleep or what?

Subject: [OM] Re: Leaping lizards, Batman, was I asleep or what?
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 15:50:06 -0500
The D2x from Nikon was made in Japan, don't know about the D3 since I
haven't seen one yet. Made in China is bad at the price they're charging.

My old Kodak 14n has "Made in USA" written on it. I know it uses a lot of
Nikon parts which came from Japan or where-ever Nikon made them, but the 14n
was assembled in Rochester, NY.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design