[OM] FS: E-410, 14-42, KatzEye, ME-1, OM 24/2

Subject: [OM] FS: E-410, 14-42, KatzEye, ME-1, OM 24/2
From: "Amin Sabet" <asabet@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 16:08:52 -0500
Hi all,

Selling this kit because I am shooting mostly film.  Positive
experiences with the E-410 led to me buying an OM-2N, which I am now
shooting with an OM 40/2 as my main system.  With all the money I'm
spending on film, developing, and scanning, I can no longer justify
keeping the E-410.

The Olympus E-410 I am selling has been very lightly used.  I cannot
find a mark on it.  It has 3481 actuations.  It is set up for optimal
use with manual focus lenses in that it has a Katz Eye focusing screen
installed already (professionally installed by Katz Eye) and has the
optional ME-1 eyecup magnifier installed as well.  I will provide the
original focusing screen and eyecup to whomever buys this.  The ME-1
goes for $38 on Amazon.  The Katz Eye goes for $105 plus $55 for
OptiBrite treatment (which this one has) plus $50 installation and
whatever the wait time is for installation.  Between the ME-1 and
installed Katz Eye, that's a nearly $250 value towards making this a
manual focus friendly system.

The E-410 comes with everything: box, papers, battery, charger, blank
warranty card, original purchase receipt from B&H (dated 8/21/07),
software, strap, body cap.

The 14-42mm zoom was purchased separately.  It too is in perfect
condition and includes front and rear caps.  I bought this lens from
someone who bought it as part of a kit, so I do not have the box and
papers for this lens.

I am also selling an OM 24mm f/2 lens.  The lens is in excellent
mechanical and cosmetic condition.  The front and rear elements look
unblemished on exterior examination.  However, if you put your eye
right up to the rear element and look through it towards a bright
light, there are some very fine lines visible.  The lens dealer at
Hunt Photo in MA who sold me the lens did not see them until I pointed
them out, and I think 99% of people would not have picked up on them.
I believe they must be extremely fine scratches on the front element
which are not visible from the front.  There is the usual interior
dust, nothing excessive.  Photos taken with this lens are not affected
by either issue whatsoever so far as I can tell.  There is no fungus,
haze, etc.  Iris blades snap briskly and are clean and dry.  Focus is
smooth and aperture clicks are sure.  I will refund full price paid
including shipping if the buyer of this lens feels that I have
misrepresented it in any way and returns it to me.

I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay (asabet) in addition to positive
feedback on FredMiranda.

All prices include CONUS insured shipping.  PayPal 1.5% extra.  Check
or MO okay but will wait for payment to clear before shipping.

E-410 including Katz Eye and ME-1: $375

E-410 including Katz Eye and ME-1 and 14-42mm zoom: $450

OM 24mm f/2 lens: $290

E-410, KatzEye, ME-1, 14-42 lens, and OM 24/2 lens: $725, plus I will
throw in an OM mount to Four Thirds mount adapter to get you ready to
use this camera with OM mount lenses, and I will eat the PayPal fees
(no additional 1.5% charge to you).

I will not sell the 14-42mm zoom lens separately unless the body sells
first.  I also don't want to sell the E-410 without the KatzEye and
ME-1 unless it fails to sell as a package.

Thanks for looking,
Amin Sabet

--
Amin Sabet, M.D.