[OM] Re: FS: Grand Clearout/Share The Love

Subject: [OM] Re: FS: Grand Clearout/Share The Love
From: David Carter <Spotz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 20:09:20 +1300
Daniel,

If they're not already taken, I would like to buy both of the
Olympus Pen D3 Lens Hood $15
Metal clamp on hood. I have 2 available both are NOS in box. Also fits D, D2
& EED

as well as
49mm Hoya Yellow HMC $4
49mm Olympus Linear Polarizer (thin) $7
49mm Olympus Y48 Yellow (thin) $5

Could you please let me know how much it'll cost including postage to
New Zealand?

thanks
david