[OM] Re: Upgradable Camera

Subject: [OM] Re: Upgradable Camera
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 14:24:22 -0500
The upgrade is 1600 Euro for people in that part of the world according to
several of the europeans on rangefinderforum.com who have read Leica's
Germna website. No word on USA cost. 1600 Euro is an astonishing amount for
that and more than an excellent d-SLR costs, just for a new shutter and lcd
glass.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design