[OM] Re: This Day The Music Died

Subject: [OM] Re: This Day The Music Died
From: Doug <doug9345@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 21:43:33 -0500
On Monday, February 04, 2008 21:11, John Hudson wrote:
> Could be like me ...
>
> left handed writer and tennis player, right handed golfer, cricketer and
> baseball player. Left  handed camera, chain saw and hammer user,
> ambidextrous with a scalpel and whisky tumbler.

I think I'm the flip of you. Right handed writer, and carpenters hammer but I
swing a sledge hammer left handed. Camera use is definitely left handed. My
right hand controls the throttle on a chainsaw so does that make me left or
right handed. What little tennis I've played I tend to want to go back and
forth and use forehand swings from each side instead of using a backhand.
( I'm horrid at sports) and I'm left eyed.