[OM] E-410 sold, ZD 14-42 and OM 24/2 still available

Subject: [OM] E-410 sold, ZD 14-42 and OM 24/2 still available
From: "Amin Sabet" <asabet@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 14:44:41 -0500
I updated the other posting to the list with this info but am still
getting offers for the E-410 so posting again separately here.

The E-410 with KatzEye and ME-1 has sold, thank you.

I am selling a ZD 14-42mm zoom with both caps but no box or papers for
$100.  There is a bit of wear on the front lens cap and that there are
rub marks on the mount from normal use. I believe the rub marks are
likely unavoidable on this plastic mount and may even result from
putting on the rear cap. They are neither cosmetically nor
functionally significant.  Pics are here ->
http://www.flickr.com/photos/asabet/sets/72157603845825732/detail/

I am also selling a Zuiko OM 24mm f/2 lens for $275. The lens is in
excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition. The front and rear
elements look unblemished on exterior examination. However, if you put
your eye right up to the rear element and look through it towards a
bright light, there are some very fine lines visible.  I believe they
must be fine scratches on the front element though they are not
visible on the front surface.  There is the usual interior dust,
nothing excessive.  There is no fungus, haze, etc.  Iris blades snap
briskly and are clean and dry. Focus is smooth and aperture clicks are
sure. I will refund full price paid including shipping if the buyer of
this lens feels that I have misrepresented it in any way and returns
it to me.  Pics are here ->
http://www.flickr.com/photos/asabet/sets/72157603849036315/detail/

Prices include insured shipping within the US.  PayPal 1.5% extra.

Thanks,
Amin Sabet