[OM] Re: This Day The Music Died

Subject: [OM] Re: This Day The Music Died
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 06:50:53 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Moose" <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 9:56 PM

> Marc Lawrence wrote:
>>
>> Andrew took it towards silly (cricketer), and it's important, at least
>> to me, to respond to silly by being sillier (goofy-footer). :-D
>>
> Cricket is way sillier than surfing, you can't get sillier that way.

Silly would be a group of big fat guys in helmets and padded shoulders
grunting, grinding and getting their jollies in piles of bodies on the
ground .............. that's American football!

Still on topic, another day when the music died. In fact 23 deaths in all
including eight players from the world's greatest sporting franchise.

6 February 1958 marks the 50th anniversary of the Munich air crash that
claimed eight players from Manchester United soccer club ............
soccer, a game that's not reliant on big fat guys in helmets and padded
shoulders !

jh