[OM] Sony full frame DSLR at PMA

Subject: [OM] Sony full frame DSLR at PMA
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 18:51:02 -0500
Tim,
I believe it must have the same registration distance as the AF Min. as the
mount is the same.
There is a "Bower adapter" which has a glass element.? :-(?? The reg. distance
should be 44.5mm.
That's not far off the Canyon.? Perhaps its just not enough room for an
adapter.??I have seen that the OM to 4/3 adapter assume a .13mm increase? (to
what should focus past infin.) for reasons that are unclear.? Others will
know.? Another FF digital film option for Zuikos would be very nice.

Mike

http://olympuszuiko.wordpress.com/2008/01/01/mounting-manual-lenses-on-sony-alpha-700/
http://webmail.aol.com