[OM] Re: Sony full frame DSLR at PMA

Subject: [OM] Re: Sony full frame DSLR at PMA
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 21:51:00 -0800 (PST)
Looking at the illustration of the Bower OM adapter on that website, I wonder
whether it vignettes
for longer FL lenses or lenses with a large exit pupil?

Particularly when the body goes to the full frame sensor, that may be a
problem, as the adapter
may only be designed for the cropped sensor.

Tim Hughes