[OM] Re: last plea for quality of E-3 dynamic range

Subject: [OM] Re: last plea for quality of E-3 dynamic range
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 09:18:05 +0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "Chuck Norcutt" <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> And I agree about large photo sites which is why I own a 5D.  But maybe
> the E-3 is as quiet at 1600 as the 5D is at 3200 and maybe that's plenty
> good enough for some.  Wouldn't be for me since I already find 3200 a
> bit limiting at times.

I think we are too rely on equipment today, think about the old time the
fastest slides I used was ISO100 and negative was ISO400. I just need a
digitfilm that fit inside my OM4 then I will sell all other DSLRs, I won't
care about AF or ISO1600.

C.H.Ling (still bothering by the E-3 focusing problem)