[OM] Re: web site recommendations

Subject: [OM] Re: web site recommendations
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 17:02:45 -0500
I've been very happy using <http://www.icdsoft.com/> to host my site.
You can get service including email and 1GB of storage for $6/month plus
a one-time $5 charge to register your domain name.

I think this was first suggested to me by Tom Scales who I think
ultimately moved on to some other service for reasons I don't know.  But
I've been running on icdsoft for two years or more now and service has
been fast and flawless and, IMHO, inexpensive.  I use the lowest cost
service level and don't come anywhere near reaching its limits.

Chuck Norcutt