[OM] Re: web site recommendations

Subject: [OM] Re: web site recommendations
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 22:30:24 -0800
Wayne Harridge wrote:
> I too signed up with icdsoft on Tom's recommendation.  No complaints at all.

Moi aussi.

Rolling your own galleries with JAlbum is quite easy and highly
controllable. For a simple gallery, just drag the images you want in to
JAlbum. And it will do the file copying to publish without a separate
FTP app.

The only obscure thing I ran into was building a large, multi-level
gallery where the same image could be reached from multiple subgalleries
without storing the main image multiple times. I did work it out.

Moose