[OM] Re: OM-1 Problem

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-1 Problem
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 10:10:02 -0500
Since it's the oldest type of OM-1 (note cutout on the black trim inside
lens mount which falls inline between the 2 & 4 shutter speeds) it is
one of the meter strings.  Without it, coupling ring may not returns to
it's rest position or needle may not move properly.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net