[OM] Re: OT: G9 Was: SDHC deal [was Quick Question]

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: G9 Was: SDHC deal [was Quick Question]
From: "Paul Laughlin" <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 20:06:17 -0800
I have about decided on the G9, myself.  Have been kicking around it and the
Oly Sp-570 UZ.  The G9 will be easier to carry, and having a camera at home
when an opportunity arises is the pits.  My health rules out a DLSR and the
necessary lenses.  Just too much to pack around.  The SP-570 is just a
little too bulky to pocket.  Also the G9 has the tether capablility and I
might find a use for that. LOL
Paul in Portland OR