[OM] Re: OT - Moose fesses up [was SDHC deal [was Quick Question]]

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - Moose fesses up [was SDHC deal [was Quick Question]]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 02:52:31 -0800
Jez Cunningham wrote:
> Mmm - sounds good - wish I could get decent pastrami and sourdough bread
> here for my Reubens...

Now, now. A classic Reuben is made with corned beef. And I generally
prefer it that way.

Now there is this bar in a small town in Maine that makes a rueben with
home made cole slaw instead of sauerkraut, marble rye on a pannini
grill. Very tasty (Eet smakelijk! ?) The great beer doesn't hurt, either.

Not on the way to anywhere, and the friend who used to live there moved
to Virginia, but we found our way there again last year.

Moose