[OM] Re: OT - Moose fesses up [was SDHC deal [was Quick Question]]

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - Moose fesses up [was SDHC deal [was Quick Question]]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 07:48:46 -0500
In NYC delis a "Reuben" made with pastrami is more properly called a
"Rachael" or "Rachel".  But asking for a Racheal outside of the city is
most likely to draw a blank stare.  But I have occasionally seen them on
the menu in places as far west as Las Vegas.  Wikipedia notes several
local variants.  <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reuben_sandwich>

Chuck Norcutt