[OM] Re: Jewelry? Software solution.

Subject: [OM] Re: Jewelry? Software solution.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:14:14 -0500
Sorry, I shouldn't have put the Staples link there.  After reading some
of the reviews I realized that the Staples product is a poor imitation
of the stuff you really need which is "UHU Tac" made by a German company
and distributed in the US by Saunders.  Get the real McCoy.
<http://www.saunders-usa.com/uhu/?brand=112&model=113>

Chuck Norcutt