[OM] Re: Jewelry? Software solution.

Subject: [OM] Re: Jewelry? Software solution.
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 13:29:23 -0500
Here is a comparison of the stacking softwares:
http://www.outbackphoto.com/workflow/wf_72/essay.html

An acquaintance that does product photog. part time and often uses his Canyon
90mm T-S.? Cross pol technique can allow the specular highlights to be dialed
in.? I think Jan does some of this type of work, if I recall.?
Personally only think about Xpol for spiders/waxy plants with Lepp II bracket
and T28 ala Dean.
Mike
http://webmail.aol.com