[OM] Re: Tam 400/4 with bin 499

Subject: [OM] Re: Tam 400/4 with bin 499
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 18:21:29 -0500
I hope it is as nice as it looks.? Bought one a year or so ago and none of the
prices I saw were anywhere near that low and few were in that nice
condition---except a rare brand spanking new one for close to 1500.? Oh, still
looking for the rare pol that fits in the filter holder.? Perhaps will have to
shave down? a new one.?
Mike

usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Less than I paid.? Perhaps it is a good one at a nice price.? No assoc.

  Argh, my poor wallet...

  Thanks for the pointer, I grabbed it -- it was the fact that the guy
ships USPS that finally tipped me over the edge.. A bit of research
suggests that I can re-sell it for that much if it comes to it, and in
the meantime that should set me up for telephoto for the forseeable future.

  -- dan

http://webmail.aol.com