[OM] e-b*y watched items

Subject: [OM] e-b*y watched items
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 23:32:48 +0000 (GMT)
Twice recently auctions I have been watching on ebay have finished
without me being notified by e-mail....what makes matters worse is that
both items went for far less than I would have paid!!! I did not
initially bid as these were "fall back" items to be bid on if other
bids failed. Is it possible that my wife has "spiked" my computer in a
cunning plan to save money?  or is there a more rational
explanation....going into sulk mode :0(

Regards
  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK