[OM] Re: OT - Moose fesses up [was SDHC deal [was Quick Question]]

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - Moose fesses up [was SDHC deal [was Quick Question]]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 20:47:21 -0500
No why in the world would we be following the English rules for
something they didn't invent?  I would suggest that the French probably
decided that mayonnaise needed a bit of vinegar or lemon juice before
the English ever heard of it.

Pastrami with cheese?  You're right, not exactly kosher but available in
many, many Jewish delis in New York City... swiss of course.

Chuck Norcutt