[OM] Re: OT - Moose fesses up [was SDHC deal [was Quick Question]]

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - Moose fesses up [was SDHC deal [was Quick Question]]
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 08:41:47 +0000
* On Tue, Feb 12, 2008 at 08:47:21PM -0500, Chuck Norcutt said:
> No why in the world would we be following the English rules for
> something they didn't invent?  I would suggest that the French probably
> decided that mayonnaise needed a bit of vinegar or lemon juice before
> the English ever heard of it.
>
> Pastrami with cheese?  You're right, not exactly kosher but available in
> many, many Jewish delis in New York City... swiss of course.

My favourite bagel shop do the wonderful Sausage Bacon & Egg breakfast
bagel (with a mug of tea ...) it's one of he major contributions to my
expanding waist line ... *grmbl*  Still,  glorious in its non-kosherness,
and very tasty.

paddy

--
[ The void and me are one; the trouble is that's one too many.         ]