[OM] Re: e-b*y watched items

Subject: [OM] Re: e-b*y watched items
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 20:44:45 +1100 (EDT)
Hi John,

The past week I havent always been receiving the emails sent by
sellers, nothing to do with being blacklisted etc either, as I have
ebay emails whitelisted on my server. Bought another OM4 and
went to "My eBay" and noticed there was mail there for me that
I hadnt received at my normal email address. I just put it down
to normal transient problems that happen with automatic type
services :-)

Cheers
IanM

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 23:32:48 +0000 (GMT), JOHN DUGGAN wrote:

> Twice recently auctions I have been watching on ebay have finished
> without me being notified by e-mail....what makes matters worse is that
> both items went for far less than I would have paid!!! I did not
> initially bid as these were "fall back" items to be bid on if other
> bids failed. Is it possible that my wife has "spiked" my computer in a
> cunning plan to save money?  or is there a more rational
> explanation....going into sulk mode :0(
>
> Regards
>   John Duggan,
>      Wales, UK

> Yahoo! Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Try it
> now.
> http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.net/

ALL NEW = Parts are not interchangeable with previous design.