[OM] Replacement for e-510?

Subject: [OM] Replacement for e-510?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 00:11:18 EST
Retail stores are great places to hear rumors.  One I heard yesterday  was
that the e-510 was going to be replaced.  Heard this at a store where  they
seem
to sell enough 510s to have trouble keeping them on the shelf.  I  have a
friends who (with a little help from me) has decided this would be a good
choice, however my friendly retailer doesn't have it in stock  They do  however
have
the e-3 and the new 50-200mm which is good news.  Anyone else  hearing
anything about a 510 replacement.  Perhaps with an articulated  screen?  Bill
Barber

Awards. Go to AOL Music.