[OM] Re: 90/2 om E-3

Subject: [OM] Re: 90/2 om E-3
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 08:50:17 EST
Joel, you have been hanging around with the wrong crowd too long.  Bet  that
200mm is silver nosed, isn't it?  You will be known by the kids you  hang out
with.  You should of listened . . .

On the issue of the 90mm f2 with the e-3, my only comment would be that I
haven't tried mine yet, however I have used it with the e-1 and the results
were
 outstanding.

Oh, on another note and don't let Ken on any of your running buddies know,  I
just got a little kit yesterday that has a 200mm f4 silver nose.  A  little
rough but I was thinking about keeping it.

Bill Barber

In a message dated 2/14/2008 6:51:13 A.M. Central Standard Time,