[OM] Re: I won...

Subject: [OM] Re: I won...
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 09:48:21 +1000
Unless you're saying "lucky" in a Cartier-Bresson "Of course it's all
luck" way ;-) then I'll just have to differ with you, and say
"Goodonyamate!" because it's a deserved win. There's some other shots in
the category I quite like ('Hotel Room' by Ulrike Biets, for instance),
but your photo seems to me to capture both the quality (as far as can be
told from relatively small web photos anyway) and theme of the category
(without over-thinking it, and getting too airy-fairy) more than enough
to deserve the win.

Congratulations.

Cheers,
Marc