[OM] Re: FWIW: Aperture 2 released - "it's" and "its"

Subject: [OM] Re: FWIW: Aperture 2 released - "it's" and "its"
From: David Carter <Spotz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 22:20:18 +1300
Chris,

each & every one of have our own foibles, eccentricities etc etc. It's
what make life so interesting. Imagine how boring it would be if we were
all identical.

I for one, seem to have the knack of upsetting, people by just being me.
And putting forward a different point of view. It's probably the way I
structure things. Although sometime I have been known to go fishing &
caught something . . . . However as far as this group is concerned, I
have never intended any ill will to anyone. I try to treat people, like
they treat me ( yes I am reactive ).

david

PS death is not optional, just try to avoid being there when it happens