[OM] Re: FWIW: Aperture 2 released - "it's" and "its"

Subject: [OM] Re: FWIW: Aperture 2 released - "it's" and "its"
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 09:55:23 +1100
You mean that there's actual meat in them. Good grief!
It is allowed to include up to 10% 'game' in them I understand but
that's could be wild goat or any other of the many ferals, rather
than 'roo.
But I do know where i can get a  decent 'roo or wallaby pie near here
- or croc or camel come to that. They used to do a decent rabbit stew
pie too but it wasn't popular so was discontinued, dammit.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx