[OM] Re: Protecting cameras from tainted air?

Subject: [OM] Re: Protecting cameras from tainted air?
From: "Jay Drew" <dreaded@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 09:15:20 -0800
You can check out www.midwayusa.com, look in the Gun Cases and Safes,
Then look in the dehumidifiers and desiccant section.  They have the goldenrod
and another brand (on close out).  They also have the desiccant in the aluminium
case that is great for something up to 3 cubic feet (like a Pelican case).  The
price on that small canister is cheaper than B&H.  Pop them in the oven to
recharge them.  Regular oven - not microwave.  Unless you like sparks and smoke,
which leads to real bad air.

Jay