[OM] Re: ND Filter for Wide Angle Lens

Subject: [OM] Re: ND Filter for Wide Angle Lens
From: DACattani@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 11:39:34 EST
I use Hoya Super HMC Pro1  filters. Very slim, and have threads to  attach a
cap. They are a bit expensive, but worth it. I have the UV  and the Polarizing
filters, and realize very little, if any vignetting.  Someone on this list
turned me on to them a few years ago.

I've also tried a newer Hoya Pro1 Digital Polarizer. It's  also very slim,
seems to work well, and a bit less expensive.  The glass seems to have a bit of
a visual anomaly, but images don't seem to  be affected.

Dave in Denver
In a message dated 2/16/2008 10:06:56 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,