[OM] Re: (OM) E-1 with Zuiko 100/2

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) E-1 with Zuiko 100/2
From: Martyn Smoothy <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 19:00:59 +0000
Hi Brian,

Really like to 100/2 with film but as you suggested it thought I'd give
it a go on the E-1.
Took it for a walk this afternoon & the combination seemed to work quite
well.
Posted a couple of examples:

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=6961406&size=lg
http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=6961418&size=lg

Doubt they would have come out much better with the 14-54 (maybe not
worse either).

Regards - Martyn Smoothy