[OM] Re: Back in full working order

Subject: [OM] Re: Back in full working order
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 16:42:09 -0800
Congratulations. Happiness is a sharp lens.

Unfortunately, it is not the first time I have heard of two visits to
a Nikon repair center to get things sorted out. I have heard that my
local one is one of the better ones, but, knock on wood, I have not
needed to test that. Well, except for one of those faulty Sony sensor
replacements, out of warranty,  in a Coolpix, the result of which was
flawless.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA