[OM] Re: OM Zuiko lenses on E series digital bodies

Subject: [OM] Re: OM Zuiko lenses on E series digital bodies
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 22:00:36 +0800
Sorry, I have overlooked your question, to compare the the DZ and OM, here
are some shots with DZ50-200 too:

http://www.accura.com.hk/50200A100F28.jpg

http://www.accura.com.hk/50200A100F4.jpg

http://www.accura.com.hk/50200A50F28.jpg

http://www.accura.com.hk/50200A50F4.jpg

also a sample of 50/1.4 at F2.8

http://www.accura.com.hk/50mmF28.jpg

The DZ50-200 is an exceptional performer, it is hard to beat but in real
application you will not see big difference.

C.H.Ling