[OM] Re: iS/L & Centurion Converters

Subject: [OM] Re: iS/L & Centurion Converters
From: "Dharma Singh" <dharmasingh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 15:29:48 +0100
2008/2/18, Piers Hemy <piers@xxxxxxxx>:

> I can't think why they would/could/should not be usable on digital cameras,
> Dharma Singh.  I have in the past used an iS/L 0.8 converter on a Min*lta
> A-1 (digital) camera, just for the hell of it, and would gladly get my hands
> on either of the macro converters.
>
> --
> Piers

I'll  will gladly send you one of them, but I don't know whether it's
worth the s&h.
I could inform about it when I know you country. I'm living in The Netherlands.

As I know little about digital cameras the question popped up because
there are converters avaible I think for the E10 and I really don't
know whether they are in essence very different from the iS/L ones.

Dharma S.