[OM] Re: OM Zuiko lenses on E series digital bodies

Subject: [OM] Re: OM Zuiko lenses on E series digital bodies
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 10:01:23 -0500
There are 5 types of 1.8's. The "made in japan" version is the newest
(if 25 years old is new), it says "made in japan" on the name ring as
oppesed to just "japan" and seems to be the most sought after.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net