[OM] Re: OT - Is there someone out their like John for Leica cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - Is there someone out their like John for Leica cameras
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 13:02:02 EST

In a message dated 2/18/2008 11:40:00 AM Central Standard Time,
ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I second  that, Bill.  I should like a peep at the Nicca and we need
another Zuikofest "over here".

On the last Zuikofest, I think it was the 18mm that everyone wanted to give
a test drive.  This time I could bring the 7-14 DZ.  I'm retiring from  this
position in about 18 minths.  I see another trip across the pond in my  future.
 We have friends celebrating their 50th wedding anniverary in June,  however
I don't think we will make it for that one.  Bill  Barber

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)