[OM] Re: IMG: yum yum

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: yum yum
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 16:10:15 -0800
Richard Man wrote:
> ..., we had a nice Sushi dinner after Taiko. I guess it's a Valentine treat:
>
> http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/_2140436.jpg
>
> Hmm.... Unitama, uni with quail egg. They were so good. yum yum.
>
> E-3 with the 12-60, which can focus ridiculously close.

As long as we are taking pics of food... I've posted some images of Thai
food and surroundings on the newly revitalized zone-10.com gallery.
<http://image66media.com/g2/main.php?g2_itemId=289>

It was my first full day with the A650, and 100+ or so shots of the
Blake House Gardens and more on the way to the restaurant still hadn't
slaked my thirst for images by dinner time.

Moose