[OM] Re: IMG: yum yum

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: yum yum
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 20:12:50 -0800
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> I enjoyed your photography and your "Three Moose Droppings" article but
> the rollover shot of Tom Ka Gai soup doesn't work in Firefox or IE7.
> <http://moosemystic.net/Gallery/tech/Process/MaskSharp/TomKaGai.htm>

Are you sure? If you are looking for the big, in your face change I
often do to other people's pictures... ;-)

This is strictly a subtle change in sharpening. The most obvious place
for the roll-over is the back of the ladle, although it also changes the
dried soup on the chimney and the sides of the "bowl". Then when you
click, watch the mushrooms on the right and the things sticking out of
the soup go flat looking.

Still works for me on both browsers.

Moose