[OM] Re: IMG: yum yum

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: yum yum
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 13:28:38 +0800
Don't know if it is due to the type of food or my monitor, the Sushi looks
more delicious :-)

We also like shooting food, here are some taken with Pana LX-1:

http://www.accura.com.hk/food/food.htm

After the discussion on the profiling stuffs, it is great to hear any
comment on the color of my images here.

C.H.Ling