[OM] Re: OM Zuiko lenses on E series digital bodies

Subject: [OM] Re: OM Zuiko lenses on E series digital bodies
From: "Dharma Singh" <dharmasingh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 11:43:47 +0100
2008/2/19, Johann Thorsson <johann@xxxxxxxx>:

> 50/1.8 N=39?  Seriously?

On the 30th of November last year I asked the next question:
>"Dear listmembers,
>
>Started collecting Olympus cameras right after the 1972 Photokina at
>Cologne I gathered 35 50mm 1:1.8 lenses in four varieties.
[That's what I thought at that time, maybe 5 I learned yesterday]
>I never use them, as when taking photographs with a standard lens I
>take the 1.4 or on occasions the 55mm 1:1.2
>
>Anybody up for a creative solution?
>
>Another (storage) problem is my collection of 14 OM10s which I bought
>because they came with one or more lenses I wanted."

In the last months I acquired a few more of both of them:
It's a bit harsh to say to people: 'Please only give me the camera and
dump the lens, or please send me the lens and forget about the camera"

Dharma S.