[OM] Re: OM Zuiko lenses on E series digital bodies

Subject: [OM] Re: OM Zuiko lenses on E series digital bodies
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 08:47:29 -0500
There was a key meter gear in the 1 that started out as brass, then went
to plastic, and when they found the plastic teeth couldn't take it, went
back to brass. Metal battery contact screw, went to nylon, then back to
metal. IMO, the 1N did very well through these evolutions. Same goes for
2N.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net