[OM] Re: ORF to DNG what do I lose

Subject: [OM] Re: ORF to DNG what do I lose
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 19:15:08 +0000
Ian

I have converted my .ORFs to .DNG, retaining the RAW file and ensuring
that I can extract it later.

I know that there is some difference in colour between the 2 (see AG
Schnozz's previous post a while ago to that effect), but if you retain
the RAW file there should be no problem.

It can't be too long before Aperture supports E-3 .ORF, and Aperture 2
is really quite a sleek beast ...

Chris