[OM] Re: sRGB vs Adobe RGB vs CMYK (was: Yum Yum)

Subject: [OM] Re: sRGB vs Adobe RGB vs CMYK (was: Yum Yum)
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 17:55:08 +0800
You may also want to try the profile from here, I always use this for
Frontier lab output, the result was very good but this is only the first
step to get accurate color. Monitor usually much brighter than paper, you
need a preset brightness/contrast to get an exact match of paper to monitor.
Run a few copies, put them under controlled lighting and adjust the monitor
accordingly (I adjust the display card setting in display control panel
instead of monitor).

http://www.popphoto.com/howto/480/icc-profile-downloads.html

Just tried the one from Fuji website (Frontier 340 Crystal paper), the
result looks very different from the one above, you may try both.

C.H.Ling