[OM] Re: TOPE 33: anonymity period lifted

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 33: anonymity period lifted
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 15:36:08 +0000
Fernando Gonzalez Gentile wrote:

> When I became part of this list, comments on each TOPE entry event were
> numerous and instructive, now they have become rather scarce and less
> enthusiastic.
> OTOH, they are all fine photographs: my question is about why not
> commenting on them.

Guilty as charged. Life has just been getting in the way of photography
just now, both viewing and taking. I haven't taken a shot this year. And
I haven't used my new, Christmas-pressie Skywatcher 6" refractor but
once since I got it.

I've only had a quick glance at the entries, and had no time to do them
justice with a comment. Or even to enter the last few.

D.

--
Donald MacDonald BA DipLIS

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -