[OM] Re: ORF to DNG what do I lose

Subject: [OM] Re: ORF to DNG what do I lose
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 18:39:30 +0000
You might be right, Ken, but I hope not: MS and imaging do not go well
for me.

I have iView which was bought by MS and became Expression Media.  Now,
when I start it up there is this ghastly and intrusive splash screen
preventing me from getting on with other stuff while the blasted
programme starts up.  I cannot do anything for around 30 seconds!

Chris